About the Plan
The Plan provides guidance for changes to:
- land use
- built form and building heights
- transport networks
- public spaces.
It aims to improve the quality, design, sustainability and accessibility of the Centre.
Amendment C149 implemented the recommendations from the Knox Central Structure Plan into the Knox Planning Scheme. Council resolved to adopt the Amendment at a Strategic Planning Committee meeting on 9 October 2017.
The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in May 2018.
Amendment C149 and its supporting documents are available on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Background reports include:
- Knox Central Strategy - key issues background report
- Land Use Economic and Property Analysis
- Integrated Transport Study Part 1
- Integrated Transport Study Part 2
- Burwood Highway Guidelines - Hansen
- Knox Central View Reports - Hansen
- Knox Central activity boundary map
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.