The team can work with Council services and external service providers to help you access a range of support with issues such as:
- isolation or loneliness
- financial hardship
- emotional or mental health support
- practical needs
- family relationships, and
- other issues.
You can contact the team with a one-off request for information or to seek further support to find the right services. Examples of requests include:
- helping households find practical and emotional support when faced with hardship
- linking people with help who are feeling socially-isolated or lonely due to COVID lockdowns and restrictions
- connecting people with services for situations of difficult family dynamics, conflict or mistreatment
- assisting residents wishing to declutter their homes from unsafe and overwhelming belongings.
This is a free service.
Who can apply
Referrals or direct requests can come from:
- individuals or their families
- emergency relief agencies
- hospitals and health care providers
- housing organisations
- law enforcement.
Our service is available to any Knox resident and we can organise an interpreter if needed.
Call the team on 9298 8874 during business hours or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.