Tobacco or smoking complaints
Knox City Council has a responsibility to enforce tobacco laws where breaches occur.
Examples of complaints investigated by Council include:
- the sale of cigarettes or tobacco products to minors (persons under 18)
- smoking in the workplace
- smoking in an outdoor dining area
- failure to display appropriate signage
- inappropriate placement of tobacco products at tobacco retailing premises.
Make a complaint
If you wish to lodge a tobacco-related complaint, contact our Health Services team on 9298 8000 or email email@example.com.
We aim to contact you within 3 business days after receiving your complaint.
For more information about tobacco and smoking laws:
- call the Tobacco Information Line on 1300 136775
- visit the Department of Health and Human Services website
- contact Knox Council's Health Services Unit on 9298 8000.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Health Services team on 9298 8000.