About standard drawings
You must follow standard drawings on any proposed structures or works over an easement.
We update standard drawings regularly to ensure they comply with the best industry knowledge and practice. Any changes are made to stay in line with any technological advancements in the industry.
Only online standard drawings are considered current and accepted by Knox City Council.
Should you print any part or whole of these drawings, it is your responsibility to make sure it is the most current copy available.
We consider all printed copies to be 'uncontrolled copies'.
- 100 Series: Easement Drain Inlets
- 110 Series: Junction and Side Entry Pits
- 120 Series: Grating Pits
- 130 Series: Pit Modifications
- 140 Series: Culvert and Endwalls
- 150 Series: Main Drain Pits and Inlets
- 160 Series: Pipe Bedding, Jointing
- 170 Series: Pipe Anchor Block
- 180 Series: Household Pipe Connections
- 190 Series: Water Sensitive Urban Design
Road Cross Sections and Pavement
- 200 Series: Type Cross Sections
- 210 Series: Clay or Concrete Segmental Pavements
- 220 Series: Pavement Cross Sections
- 230 Series: Pavement Transitions
- 240 Series: Miscellaneous
- 300 Series: Kerb and Channel
- 310 Series: Footpath
- 320 Series: Crossing Construction
- 330 Series: Vehicle Crossings (other than concrete)
- 340 Series: Bus Bay
- 350 Series: Splitter Islands
Additional Construction Features
- 400 Series: Retaining Walls
- 410 Series: Guard Rails and Fences
- 420 Series: Conduits
- 430 Series: Recreation
- 440 Series: Shared Use Path Signage
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Services department on 9298 8000.