You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.
Skip to the main content

Due to record rainfall, we're behind in our mowing schedule. We're unable to use our mowers while the ground is saturated and the long grass takes longer to mow. Our crews are working hard to catch up. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Stormwater reports or requests

When carrying out work or maintenance that affects the stormwater drainage on or near your property, you may need additional information or permits.

Stormwater Information Report

For information about the location of stormwater assets or your property's Approved Point of Discharge (APD), you can apply for a Stormwater (Drainage) Information Report.

Blocked drains, pipes or damaged pits

To report flooding or blocked stormwater drains, contact us. Please describe the problem and provide details of the location, including street name and suburb.

Report a blocked drain or a surcharging pit

Report a damaged or missing pit lid

Road Opening Consent (Permit)

You need Council approval for any excavation within a road reserve or easement to facilitate activities such as the installation or repair of stormwater pipes.

You can apply online via a Road Opening Consent (Permit).

If you have any questions, call Knox City Council's Asset Preservation Department on 9298 8000.

Building over easements

If you are proposing to build over a Council easement, you'll need to apply for permission.

For more information, see Report and Consent Applications.

Need help?

Contact us and we will get back to you.

Or call our Asset Preservation Department on 9298 8000.

Our services


Stay up to date with our newsletter

subscribe icon