You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.
Skip to the main content

Council Reserve Access Permit

If you need to access Knox City Council owned or managed land, you need a Council Reserve Access Permit.

About reserve access permits

You need an access permit for works on Council owned or managed land. This includes:

  • active recreation reserves (parks and reserves)
  • bushland reserves
  • road reserves.

Reserve Access Bond

You may need to pay a bond. This is refundable if works are completed as per the permit.

If you wish your bond to be refunded by EFT (Electric Funds Transfer) you need to complete a Reserve Access EFT Refund of Bond form.

You must submit this with the Council Reserve Access application.

Application process

You must complete a form and send it to Council.

The form is available online, however payments and bond can only be paid at the counter. This permit has not been made available with online payment due to the number involved and the amount approved for access.

Apply for a Council Reserve Access Permit

Site inspection

An Asset Protection Officer will inspect the site to consider the request.

Results of your request

If your request is denied, we will notify you in writing and give you the reasons why.

If your request is approved, a Council Reserve Access Permit form is lodged along with the fee and payment of a bond.

Need help?

Contact us and we will come back to you.

Or call our Site Enforcement Officer on 9298 8869.

Our services


Stay up to date with our newsletter

subscribe icon