About the policy
The Child Safe Policy formalises Knox City Council’s commitment to:
- being a child safe organisation
- zero tolerance response to child abuse
- preventing and reporting of child abuse
- promoting the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander children and young people
- children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds
- children with a disability
- children who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and/or intersex
- children who have experienced out of home care and youth justice settings.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.