About the Network
The Network works to:
- provide opportunities for members to meet
- create better links between services
- support network members
- creates the chance to meet new people and learn together
- speak out about broad problems (for example, housing or food stress)
- explore collaboration and partnerships between providers.
Join the Network
Membership is open to:
- community service providers who support and have close links to emergency relief
- material aid providers in Knox.
Knox Infolink organises the Network.
You can contact them on 9761 1325.
Meetings are an opportunity for:
- a specialist speaker
- agency information
- emerging trends
- case studies
- informal networking.
The Network has five meetings a year.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service Team on 9298 8000.