You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.
Skip to the main content

Thanks for your patience over the next few weeks while we clean up fallen trees after the recent storms. Find out more about free storm related waste drop offs at the Knox Transfer Station and extra bin collections.

Personal care services

From July 2021, Knox City Council no longer provides personal care services under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.

Uniting Age Well now provides this service to residents in the City of Knox.

Personal care services can support eligible people aged 65 and over to maintain their personal hygiene and grooming.

If you are a Knox resident:

  • who was receiving personal care services from Council – please call Uniting Age Well on 8845 1800.
  • over 65 years of age who wishes to request personal care services for the first time –  please contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

Access these services

You can access these services via My Aged Care.

Call them on 1800 200 422 and they will assess your eligibility over the phone and/or organise an in-home assessment.

For more information, see My Aged Care.

We aim to action referrals from My Aged Care within 5 business days of receipt. 

My Aged Care also provides information in other languages.

Translation and Interpreter Services are available by calling 131 450 (TIS National). Ask TIS to telephone Knox City Council on (03) 9298 8000.

Need help?

Contact us and we will come back to you.

We aim to contact you within 5 business days after receiving your enquiry.

Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.

Our services


Stay up to date with our newsletter

subscribe icon