You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.
Skip to the main content

Social support

From July 2021, Knox City Council no longer provides social support under the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.

Uniting Age Well now provides this service to residents in the City of Knox.

Social support can be provided to individuals or in a group setting.

If you are a Knox resident:

  • who was receiving social support services from Council – please call Uniting Age Well on 8845 1800.
  • over 65 years of age who wishes to request social support services for the first time –  please contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

Access these services

You can access these services via My Aged Care.

Call them on 1800 200 422 and they will assess your eligibility over the phone and/or organise an in home assessment.

For more information, see My Aged Care.

My Aged Care also provide information in other languages.

Translation and Interpreter Services are available by calling 131 450 (TIS National). Ask TIS to telephone Knox City Council on (03) 9298 8000.

Need help?

Contact us and we will come back to you.

Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.

Our services


Stay up to date with our newsletter

subscribe icon