About our outdoor gyms
Outdoor gyms are easy to use and help you reach your health and fitness goals.
You can find outdoor exercise equipment at:
- Arcadia Reserve, Rowville
- Emerson Place Reserve, Rowville
- H.V. Jones Reserve, Ferntree Gully
- R.D. Egan Lee Reserve, Knoxfield
- Stud Park Reserve, Rowville
- Talaskia Reserve, Upper Ferntree Gully
- Tormore Reserve, Boronia
- Templeton Reserve, Wantirna
- Mint Street Wetlands, Wantirna.
You can see where they are on this map:
More outdoor gyms are coming to Knox too – look out for updates on our website and Facebook page.
Seniors Exercise Park
The Seniors Exercise Park is located within Carrington Park, at 20 O’Connor Road in Knoxfield.
It is a free to use and has specially designed equipment for senior residents to regain, maintain and improve their physical abilities.
It also provides a means to have social connections in a welcoming outdoor space.
Find out more about the Seniors Exercise Park.
Personal trainers must get a Council permit before using the active reserves. Call Customer Service for more information on 9298 8000.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.