There are 2 options for payment assistance:
- a payment plan – where you make a minimum payment on a regular basis
- an extension of time to pay – where your account is put on hold for an agreed period of time.
When you enter a payment plan, you must:
- choose to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
- start your payment plan within 1 month of your application
- commit to pay a minimum of $20 per week. You may pay more at any time during the plan.
You must pay the full outstanding amount before 31 March 2022.
If you need more time to pay your rates in full, you may apply for a payment extension.
Full payment must be made by 31 March 2022.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 9298 8000.
What happens next
We will assess your application. Once approved, we will send you a confirmation within 10 business days with details of your payment schedule. You do not need to wait to receive this confirmation before starting your payments.
We suggest you set up regular payments with your financial institution via BPAY. All your payment options and reference details are available on your rates notice.
If you are unable to make a scheduled payment
If for any reason you are likely to miss a payment, please contact us on 9298 8000 as soon as possible.
Failing to pay your rates payments could result in penalties.
Payment Assistance Policy
Our Payment Assistance policy sets out full details of the assistance available and eligibility criteria.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Coordinator of Rates and Valuations on 9298 8000.