About Built Form Guidelines
Built Form Guidelines are based on:
- consultation with the local community
- analysis of the built form
- analysis of the planning policy framework for the centres.
They help guide development in these small, yet important centres. The final reports are below.
- Alchester Village Part 01 Background Report Final May 2016
- Alchester Village Part 02 Built Form Controls Final May 2016
- The Basin Part 01 Background Report Final May 2016
- The Basin Part 02 Built Form Controls Final May 2016
The Built Form Guidelines findings were implemented under Amendment C137. The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in November 2016.
Amendment C137 and its supporting documents are available for viewing on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.