About our workshops
Our Club Development Program sessions are held four times a year. These sessions are free to attend and are available to all members of Knox sport and leisure clubs.
Workshop topics include:
- mental health and wellbeing
- strategic planning and club sustainability
- member engagement and volunteer retention
- sponsorships and fundraising
- financial management
- women in sport leadership
- accessibility and inclusion.
|Thursday 7 October 2021||Coaching Through Covid-19 (online)||Register now|
|Wednesday 13 October 2021||Women in Sport forum (online)||Register now|
|Wednesday 27 October and Wednesday 10 November 2021||Volunteerism: Emotional Culture Deck workshops (online)||Register now|
|Wednesday 8 December 2021||Enhancing Sporting Clubs with Good Governance and Strategic Planning (online)||Register now|
Stay tuned for details about upcoming sessions or email email@example.com for more info.
Mental health awareness training
Free mental health awareness training is available to Knox sporting clubs, community groups and members.
The 90 minute group sessions are developed by Headspace and delivered by Leisure Networks.
The training will help participants to:
- gain a better understanding of mental health
- destigmatise mental health
- learn how to seek professional help
- build resilience.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Club Development team on 9298 8000