About the Amendment
The rezoning and development of the Kingston Links Golf Course allows for:
- residential uses (approximately 800 new dwellings)
- new parks and public open spaces
- new wetlands and other flood mitigation works
- new multi-purpose community facilities
- rehabilitation of ecological corridors along the Corhanwarrabul Creek
- small-scale commercial uses as part of a mixed-use neighbourhood centre.
The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in October 2018.
Amendment C142knox and its supporting documents are available for viewing on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.