About the Amendment
- rezones the site from Public Use Zone – Education to Neighbourhood Residential Zone
- inserts a new Schedule 3 to the Neighbourhood Residential Zone (NRZ3) into the Knox Planning Scheme and applies to the NRZ3 to the site
- inserts a new Schedule 15 to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO15) into the Knox Planning Scheme, and applies the DPO15 to the site
- deletes the Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 1 from the site
- amends the schedule to Clause 61.01 ‘Administration and enforcement of this scheme’ to list the Minister for Planning as the responsible authority for the site.
The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in August 2018.
Amendment C163knox and its supporting documents are available on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.