About the Plan
The plan guides our decisions on a wide range of issues including:
- population and housing
- economic development
- community services
- infrastructure and transport
- environment and open space
- amenity and urban design.
The Rowville Plan draws on the information and analysis included in the following background reports:
- Background Report, Part 1 Context and Research
- Background Report, Part 2 Community Engagement
- Background Report, Part 3 Evaluation of Land Use Options
Amendment 131knox implemented the recommendations of the Rowville Plan 2015 into the Knox Planning Scheme. Council adopted the Plan on 27 January 2015.
The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in March 2016.
Amendment C131 and its supporting documents are available on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.