This guide contains information about all family and children’s services provided by Council, including support services and playgroups.
Information provided in this guide is a summary of Knox City Council’s policies and procedures. The complete policies and procedures are available below.
These documents contain information about how we help keep children safe and healthy whilst attending a service.
- Administration of First Aid procedure
- Administration of Medication procedure
- Anaphylaxis Management procedure
- Asthma Management procedure
- Child Safe policy
- Providing a Child Safe Environment procedure
- Delivery and Collection of Children procedure
- Emergency Management policy and procedure
- Excursions, Incursions, Routine Outings and Service Events procedure
- Hygiene and Infectious Diseases procedure
- Incident, Injury, Trauma and Illness Procedure Medical (Allergy) Conditions procedure
- Nutrition, Oral Health, Beverages and Dietary Requirements procedure
- Sleep and Rest procedure
- Sun Protection procedure
- Water Safety procedure
These documents outline Family and Children’s Services policies and procedures about staff, supervisors, volunteers, and students.
These policies and procedures describe Knox City Council’s approach to service management, such as fees and confidentiality.
- Acceptance and Refusal of Authorisations procedure
- Feedback Management procedure
- Fees and Fee Payment policy and procedure
- Knox Children and Family Centre (KCFC) fees and charges
- Kindergarten fees and charges
- Late pick up of children procedure
- Funded Kindergarten policy
- Funded Kindergarten registration and enrolment procedure
- Governance and Management of the Service Including Confidentiality of Records procedure
- Use of Photographs and Digital Media procedure