Knox is divided into zones with each zone being pruned at a specific time. This makes sure:
- trees are clear of overhead electric wires
- pedestrians are safe to use footpaths without concern of low hanging branches
- traffic is safe to use the roadway without concern for low branches
- deadwood is removed from the tree
- juvenile trees are shaped.
Pruning zone map
The following map shows the different tree pruning zones in Knox.
The following table shows details of pruning dates and zones to be pruned:
Request a street tree inspection
At any time you can:
- ask us to inspect a street tree
- report a fallen tree or branch.
Visit the maintaining our street trees page for more information.
Email us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.