The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) is an independent Victorian state government tribunal that hears and decides on a range of disputes.
If you are dissatisfied with a planning decision made by Council, you can apply to have the decision reviewed by VCAT.
Visit the VCAT website to:
- find more information on the process
- see the timeframes to lodge an appeal
- lodge an application for a review of a planning permit decision made by Council.
In some circumstances, VCAT ask us to publish plans and materials relating to a hearing. We publish this information here as soon as practical.
For more information, contact:
VCAT's Planning and Environment registry staff
- call 9628 9777
- email VCAT Planning and Environment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the VCAT website at vcat.vic.gov.au.
Council's Statutory Planning department
Contact Planning Services and we will get back to you.
Or call our Statutory Planning team on 9298 8000.