About the network
The role of the Knox Youth Service Providers Network is to:
- inform members about local youth services and other matters relevant to their work
- provide members with a better range of referral options for the young people they work with
- contribute to the ConnectUs online service directory of youth services in outer east Melbourne
- identify and address needs, issues and service gaps for young people in Knox
- improve local service delivery through co-operative relationships between youth service providers.
The network is facilitated by a Knox City Council Youth Services Community Projects Worker.
- school student welfare coordinators
- youth workers
- employment services
- youth housing workers
- health workers
- community workers
- youth pastors
Outer Eastern Youth Service Providers Network
Knox Youth Service Providers Network is a member of the Outer East Youth Service Providers Network (OEYSPN). Other members include Maroondah and Yarra Ranges Councils.
Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges Councils work together to offer OEYSPN meetings to youth workers and agencies in the outer east.
Meetings are held in the 3 local government areas and cover a range of topics that impact young people across the region.
OEYSPN meeting dates
OEYSPN meetings are held 4 times a year and are open to those in the OEYSPN network.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions all meetings currently remain online.
For more information regarding the network, meetings or to be included on the mailing list, contact your local government facilitator:
Knox City Council Youth Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yarra Ranges Council Youth Services - email@example.com
Maroondah City Council Youth Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Or call our Youth Services team on 9298 8000.