Restrictions will be in place from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July.
Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times (exemptions apply). Some restrictions also apply to businesses. Many businesses and venues can reopen with density limits, patron caps and COVID Marshalls in place to ensure visitors are checking in.
Vaccinations are important to reducing the risks of COVID-19.
Breaches of restrictions
You can report breaches of restrictions to Victoria Police's Assistance Line – phone 131 444.
Information on active cases
The following facilities are currently closed:
- Knox Civic Centre Customer Service Counter
The following facilities will reopen in line with public health advice. Some service changes and restrictions may apply including density quotients or capacity limits:
- Community centres and neighbourhood houses including Knox Community Arts Centre, Ferntree Gully Arts Centre, Carrington Park Leisure Centre and Rowville Community Centre
- Indoor recreation facilities including sports pavilions, Leisureworks and Knox Regional Netball Centre
- Outdoor recreation facilities including Knox Park Athletics Centre, Waterford Valley Golf Course, and Lewis Park Skate Park
- Knox BMX Park (weather conditions permitting; see Facebook page for latest updates)
- Knox Transfer Station - check website for details.
We have plans in place to prioritise the ongoing delivery of critical services for our most vulnerable residents. Some non-essential services may be reduced.
You may also find the following information useful:
As a business, there may be additional support available or restrictions you need to consider:
If you are distressed
Support is available if you are concerned about COVID-19 or are distressed because you are in quarantine or sick.
Learn more about Knox-area mental health and wellbeing services.
You can also access support at the Head to Health website for:
- links to mental health online and phone support
- resources and services that can help if you’re experiencing mental health concerns or trying to support someone else.
Information in other languages
Information about the current situation and keeping yourself safe is available in other languages.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000