About the Network
Since the Network was set up in 2016, we have delivered a number of community projects including the:
- 2018 Knox Active Ageing Expo
- Voices of Over 55s photographic exhibition.
Residents, community groups and local businesses who support older people are welcome to attend our monthly meetings.
The meetings will be held via Zoom on:
- Thursday 30 September 2021 from 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Wednesday 10 November 2021 from 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Thursday 2 December 2021 from 2 pm to 3:30 pm.
For details on how to attend, call our Program Lead Social Connections on 9298 8828.
If you would like to be kept up to date on matters relating to residents over 55 in Knox, you can subscribe to our regular updates.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Program Lead Social Connections on 9298 8828.