The Capital Improved Value is multiplied by the rate in the dollar to calculate the general rates to be paid by each assessment.
Capital Improved Value (CIV): $750,000 multiplied by the general rate in the dollar of 0.0017137 cents in the dollar = $1,285.25 rates payable.
For 2021-2022 the following rates in the dollar have been declared:
- Vacant Land Differential Rate: .0051411
- Retirement Village Differential Rate: .0012853
- Other Land Differential Rate: .0017137
- Commercial Differential Rate: .0042842
- Industrial Differential Rate: .0045413
- Cultural and Recreational Lands Act Rate: .0017137
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.