About the Plan
The Structure Plan provides clear direction about future:
- redevelopment opportunities
- land use changes
- economic development opportunities
- urban and built form
- public spaces
- connectivity and access (including cycling and pedestrian routes)
- integrated transport and parking
- community infrastructure.
The Plan also addresses non-planning issues including community driven activities and initiatives.
Read the Ferntree Gully Village Structure Plan
Council adopted the Ferntree Gully Structure Plan on 10 June 2014, with changes made to the Knox Planning Scheme through Amendment C129.
The Minister for Planning gazetted the Amendment in November 2014.
Amendment C129 and its supporting documents are available on the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.