About the Amendment
Amendment C176knox amends Schedule 1 to Clause 37.02 Comprehensive Development Zone (CDZ1) to:
- enable the consideration of a 'residential aged care facility' use
- enable the consideration of 'convenience shop' and 'food and drink premises (other than hotel and tavern)' uses on the ground floor of a residential aged care facility
- include new application requirements and development requirements for a residential aged care facility, including a height restriction of maximum six storeys
- make other minor modifications to enable the changes.
The Amendment also:
- revises the Waterford Valley Comprehensive Development Plan to indicate ‘Residential aged care facility’ and associated uses as a conditional use for the site. It also updates the Schedule to Clause 72.04 to reflect the revised Incorporated Document.
- amends the Schedule to Clause 66.04 to include the requirement to refer any planning permit applications to Melbourne Water as a recommending referral authority.
The Minister for Planning approved and gazetted the Amendment in March 2020.
Amendment C176knox and all supporting documents are available at the Department Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.