Amendment C190knox applies to land required for the State Basketball Centre redevelopment including:
- 291 George Street, Wantirna South
- land along George Street and High Street Road, Wantirna South.
About the Amendment
- amends the Schedule to Clause 45.12 (Specific Controls Overlay) to include the State Basketball Centre, Knox Regional Sports Park, Wantirna South, Incorporated Document, June 2021 (incorporated document)
- applies the Specific Controls Overlay (SCO3) to the land controlled by the incorporated document
- amends the Schedule to Clause 72.03 to insert Planning Scheme Map No. 5SCO
- amends the Schedule to Clause 72.04 (Documents Incorporated in this Planning Scheme) to introduce the incorporated document.
The Minister for Planning is the planning authority for this Amendment.
The Amendment was approved and gazetted by the Minister for Planning in July 2021.
Amendment C190knox and all supporting documents are available at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
Find out more about Planning Scheme Amendments.
Lodge a request with Strategic Planning and we will get back to you.
Or call our City Futures team on 9298 8000.