Graffiti is a crime and vandalism to someone's property. It can include:
Graffiti affects how our community looks, making people feel unsafe.
Dealing with graffiti
Reducing the impact of graffiti in our community is a high priority.
We do this by:
- quickly removing graffiti from council property
- supporting the management of graffiti on private property
- engaging young people through creative programs
- working with Victoria Police
- using VandalTrak as a graffiti reporting and crime prevention tool
- working with State Government on behalf of Knox communities
- working with the Community Correctional Services Graffiti Removal Program
- creating and running Community and Public Art Programs.
Graffiti on Knox City Council property is removed within five working days.
Offensive graffiti is removed within 24 hours.
Keeping Knox graffiti-free
You play an important role in keeping our community graffiti-free.