A Property Information Certificate can include information under Building Regulations relating to your land, such as:
- building permits issued within the last 10 years
- any current building orders or notices
- if the property is liable to flooding
- if the property is termite prone
- if the land is in a bushfire prone area
- chance of snowfall
- mandatory inspections required by owner builders.
It will provide information on what works occurred on that property in the past 10 years.
Apply for a Property Information Certificate
You can submit applications online.
Payment via credit card is required when submitting your application.
You can also fill out a hard copy of our Property Information Certificate Application.
This can be sent by post or paid in person at:
Knox City Council Civic Centre
511 Burwood Hwy, Wantirna South, 3152.
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5 pm
These requests take up to 15 working days to complete.
Contact Building Services and we will get back to you.
Or call our Building Services team on 9298 8125.